Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sofia Coppola Inspires!

I realize it's been a while since I've posted anything about my fashion life but I'm back now and my new topic of inspiration is Sofia Coppola. Personally, I feel there are only a handful of directors that are completely hands on when they do a movie i.e. writing, producing, casting, directing, etc. Not only do I love the way her films portray young women and exactly how they feel, I especially love her distinct color palettes. Marie Antoinette is a perfect example of this:
As is The Virgin Suicides:
And with Lost in Translation:

Lately I've been obsessed with Sofia Coppola movies and the topic of distinct color palettes is particularly relevant to me right now because the Spring/Summer 2012 line I'm developing is going to have the strongest color palette I've ever worked with.

Pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment